Each student must accumulate 19 credits in order to be a candidate for graduation. In addition, seniors are required to earn a passing grade in each of their courses to qualify for graduation. Specific course requirements are below and constitute 17 credits of the 19 needed for graduation. The remaining two credits must be earned in advanced level courses in two departments.
- English: 4 credits
- Science: 3 credits from lab courses (one of which must be Biology)
- Mathematics: 3 credits (through Algebra II and one year beyond Algebra II if possible)
- World Languages: 3 credits in one language
- History: 3 credits (one of which must be US History)
- Art: 1 credit (which must include one trimester of Dance/Theatre and one trimester of Visual/Music)
Each year, all students must carry at least five year-long core classes.